Read on for 5 SEO Tips! According to a study, web pages with video are 53 times more likely to rank on the first page of search results. Embedding video on your web page (instead of a third-party such as YouTube) can generate leads and drive referral traffic, ultimately allowing your site to rank higher on search results.
Maximize your video content with these 5 SEO Tips:
- Include important keywords in your video title and description in a way that is user-friendly.
- Associate a text transcript with your video not only for accessibility but so search engines can better read your content.
- Add the video file, a thumbnail image, title, and description information to your page to allow search engines to include your video directly in related search results.
- Keep your video short – this gives your site the opportunity to multiply the number of videos that you can rank highly for.
- Share your videos on several platforms to attract inbound links that will boost your SEO rankings.