LinkedIn is used to build networks and open communication with like-minded business professionals and clients. Although primarily used to connect with others, a LinkedIn profile can also be used as a platform to share relevant information, market your business to a specific target audience, and increase your social media presence. Here are 5 simple tips to make your LinkedIn profile stand out:
- Use strong headlines with keywords that your target audience is interested in
- Include a comprehensive summary on profile; use keywords to describe future of your company
- Personalize LinkedIn URL to make searchable
- Add 5+ skills and collect endorsements from past clients
- Include testimonials from clients/customers
When ready, be sure to promote your LinkedIn profile on your website, other social media, and even online newsletters to make others aware of your online presence.