Making meaningful connections with your online audience increases the value of your company to them. Adopt an ongoing content marketing program and enjoy the benefits. But remember, you, your clients and everyone you want to be clients are busy and time-constrained.
Use these five steps to maximize the success of your content marketing program.
- Keep reminding yourself that the content needs to support your target’s needs and questions.
- Be as topical as possible – staying up to date on important issues, guidelines and recommendations.
- Consumption of your content will be omnichannel. Make sure your content can adapt to different devices, channels and platforms.
- Be personalized. If time and budget allow, send custom delivered content to specific target groups.
- Make it short and educational. Make the most of the precious time they give you.
For help in defining, producing and deploying a content marketing program, contact Courtney Dicely at email@example.com